Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Great recommendation

I love Summer reading. I am not quite sure how it is truly different than Winter reading. Ah yes, curling up on a blanket outside rather than on the couch with a big glass of cold water rather than a coffee. A friend from work recommended this author, and when I checked out more info, folks said that if you liked Diana Gabaldon's type of writing (check), you would likely also enjoy Kearsley (check).

I love finding new authors. I really enjoyed this book.  Well researched, and two time period story lines that were well woven together.  I would have almost liked more of the present day story, but it was a good read.  I apparently like books with a bit of magic tossed in, as well as good, well researched plot and interesting characters. I will be reading more from this author!

No comments: